Friday, 2 October 2009

A BIG Surprise ♥

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:30
This afternoon I had a chat with Yin over the phone ♥ It's been a very very very very very long time since we chat. Even Jann also called me few days ago. I really wonder what is she busying... So happy that I got her ^_^ We talked for about half an hour only. Not really long... Haha. Coz last time when Kuan called me, we can talk for more than an hour. :p Anyway, she's not going to absent from our birthday gathering again. Not when we're all having holiday. Hey girl, you got me??? At night, Kuan told me she had a surprise for me... We switched on our webcam and Yin is there!!! Wha... We had another chat again ^_^ Hahaha... Really... A very very very very very very BIG surprise for me!!! p/s: It would be around 47 days to my sem break ^_^ I'm looking forward to it!!!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review