Saturday, 28 November 2009

Belated Birthday Gathering

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 14:16
Yay~ My laptop is healed!!! Thanks for helping me ^_^ Last Wednesday, I went out with Jann and Kuan for Kuan's belated birthday gathering... (Hey Yin, you owe us two presents each, coz we've decided absentee will have to give double presents :p) I went to Kuan's house at around 7.30am, but she's still sleeping... Her mum told me she watched movies till midnight (O.o) Then, Jann told me we're not going to school to take our STPM cert le... We'll go sing k only... So, we go to mid valley straightaway. We booked a room in redbox to sing k at 1pm to 4pm first, while waiting for Kuan Nien to come, we walked around mid valley, checked out the sales in Robinson... (wee!~ ^_^) till nearly 1pm... But when we go back to redbox, the receptionist told us we need to have member card then only can enjoy student's rate... So we decided to just simply walk around... Haiz... Jann and Kuan took us to a pancake house, while sitting at there enjoying their food, Kuan Nien fixed my laptop... Yay~! Finally my laptop is healed ^_^ Yay yay yay yay yay... After our lunch, we visited the MPH bookstore and Kuan bought a book... Then we went back le... I stayed in Kuan's house before I go back, exchanging movies and I borrowed some books from her ^_^ Heehee... I can fill my holidays reading those books le ^_^ Hmm... Next wednesday we're going to take our STPM cert and watch 2012 ^_^ But this time with Yin, without Kuan. Aih... Either Kuan or Yin will absent from our gathering de... ><
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

2 scream(s):

Wong Cai Yi said...

post some pics ma...

♫ ♪ ♥ synwei ♥ ♪ ♫ said...

didn't take any pics wor... :p

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review