Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Last Day

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 00:17
NO~~~ Tomorrow is the last day of the month and the last day of the year already!!! ~>_<~ That means 1st of Jan is the last day I'll be in my home sweet home and will go back at the next day!!! Oh no oh no oh no... I hate this... When I started to settle down myself in one place already and I'm going to leave the place very soon!!! >< My laptop had already nicely set on the table and I can use it whenever I want, my clothes all nicely placed in my wardrobe (literally :p) and books I borrowed from my friend... Now I have to return all the books to Kuan, pack all my clothes needed in the luggage and keep my laptop and all its accessories... And yet I'm still sooooo reluctant to pack my luggage now... T_T I think I'm having a phobia of going back to that island... Otherwise I won't have such nightmares... In the nightmares I always forgot to bring my room key or something else, or having the wrong time table, or just feel panic... Yer... I don't want to go back la... T_T p/s: Happy New Year, friends... Goodbye... wuwu... ~>_<~
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

1 scream(s):

SpaceWalker said...

Don cry my dear... ><

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review