Sunday, 6 December 2009

Walkabrella, 1Utama

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:11
Today is the Walkabrella (an awareness-raising event for celebral palsy). Jann came to my house at 7am but I was still sleeping :p Couldn't wake up that early every Sunday... Yin couldn't go because she has got Baitiangong every Sunday while Kuan said she just came back from somewhere (I forgot le...) and reached home quite late, so she couldn't join us... We registered ourselves at the registration booth after we reached there. I met Cassey! (I wondered if I spelled her name correctly :p) my university friend (^_^) I hadn't seen any friends from my university since I came back from Labuan... My sis gave me another 2 tickets and I was able to claim another 2 goody bags and umbrellas! ^_^ I can bring one to my campus le... The sun there is sooooo strong and we can't live without an umbrella :p They are so semangat when the event was about to start...
Jann also very semangat o... Haha...
The walk was about to start...
We felt hungry coz we didn't have our breakfast (:p) so we bought nasi lemak at the roadside stall, then we went to 1Utama to have our food in A&W... We love their rootbeers! After that, we simply walked in the shopping mall... Do our window shopping... Played with the make ups... (XD) Both of us agreed that the mascara from L'oreal is better... ^_^ Then I saw MPH, so we walked in the bookstore too... We spent the rest of our time there to choose the materials for my cards (Hmm... New Year card is better, coz it's not enough time to make Christmas card le... Hehe...) Jann found a magazine about ballroom dancing, we're so amazed by the dresses and make overs displayed... And she bought it after considered for a long time. These already cost me for around RM20 le...
Just see if I have any time to make the cards la ^_^ p/s: Dang, the mascara is waterproof! >< Forgot to buy the make-up remover le...
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review