Monday, 8 February 2010

Another Day of Huge Emotional Change...

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 16:11
This afternoon Cai Yi smsed me to ask our full title of CC assignment coz she wanted to ask the *******'s opinion. His reply was: Tajuk yg d pilih ni x kaitan... Cuba fikir2 tajuk ni the application of cc strategic planning in crisis management. (WTF?! Not related?!) I smsed him to explain about that: Public relations is a subtopic under the chapter of Media Relations and we'll do it more specific as in digitally. That stupid ******* still replied the same thing: This topic x kaitan jmpa jumaat nti. (**** him!) In the end I just replied: My group member told me you suggests crisis management so we will do this topic, and his reply was: Yeh ("Yeh" his stupid big empty brain!) # He lets me know that I am MENTALLY VIOLENCE coz I was really angry till I wanted to ask my dearie to steal his police gun so I can shoot him # I do really think we need to beat small people (打小人) before new year. Haiz. (And also ask my Ah Ba to scare him till death!!!!!) This afternoon my mom took me to my sis's school and fetched her (So she can straightaway go to her office and I bring the car back home) She found out our photo in my purse (The one I took with my dearie) and asked about it... She talked a lot (I summarized that as: don't put too much of my feelings into it coz I won't know when he'll change his mind... Both of us are still young and will easily get distracted by other things.) Well at least she's basically not disagree with it... (Wee~ ^^v) Actually today is not too bad afterall =D
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

4 scream(s):

Kuan 袀 said...

haha...congratulation lo! nvr know u end up intro in this kind of way. next time when i pak tor, i do the same also. purposely show my purse to mum. hehe

synwei × 小薇 said...

I didn't purposely show it to her... She checked without my permission... It's one of her habit that I dislike but this time is the least unhappy one :p

MichelleJann said...

Haha... it's a good beginning ^^ I believe your mum will not object if you've found your Mr. Right.

Wong Cai Yi said...

good good... see i told u... things will not be that worst... u are a lady now and ur mom know it!

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review