Monday, 1 February 2010

Insomnia

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 03:55
Actually should sleep at 12am de. Right after I talked with my boyboy. Maybe too excited after talked to him, coz long long time never chat le... Haha. :p Just now Ah Gong and WenMi keep asking me to go clubbing somemore... Luckily I didn't go. If not I sure will missed it de haha :p Today no class oh... ^_^ Coz it's the Federal Territory's Day. Wee~ But Wednesday is going to have 2 exams... Java and Mandarin... Hope Java won't be difficult lo, I can't even understand my lab exercises although I did finish the codes dy. God bless my Mandarin la, have to study China's history and geography leh... Both also my weakness T_T (Confirm die liao lo...) And then Friday have Technopreneurship quiz and CC presentation... Last Friday went to Tiara buffet with Ah Ma, Ah Jie, JieFu, 洛虹(Cai Yi), her 情夫 PeiJie and bearbear... 7 people in a car, met road block somemore. Haha. Luckily the police let us pass. That buffet used around RM50+ somemore leh... Now I only left RM10 for the rest of the week le. T_T (Also one of the reason I didn't go clubbing la :p) Later evening go jogging lo... Have to keep fit leh after the buffet :p Ah Ma said want to play badminton until now also didn't play. Said want to rent bicycle to ride also didn't rent. (Have to teach me also ah...) Jann actually asked me about her Tango workshop de... One on 6th and 7th, the other one is on 27th and 28th... Both also I can't attend, which I wanted to very much. Haiz. Huh. Bla so many things still cannot fall asleep... Sure will become more ghostly lo~ (Just now when we went to have dinner JieFu asked me to transform to my real face to scare away bad guys... =s) Definitely have to stay in room le today, if not 无端端 scared other people then not good lo... :p p/s: 今天阿姐一言惊醒梦中人,有谁知道我的墓碑在哪里啊? 连神主牌都没有一个,现在才发现自己是无主孤魂... 也太可怜了吧...
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

2 scream(s):

i v y said...

clubbing...

synwei × 小薇 said...

haha... Ah Gong de entertainment.

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review