Sunday, 21 February 2010

New Bear's Family Member! ♥

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:40
Today went to Sunway Pyramid to ice skate~ ^_^ But I'm so stupid to fall 4 times... My backside is still aching leh... Still it's a nice experience (Owh I must let my kids to learn ice skates in the future!) And I received my belated Valentine's present ^^♥ Let's welcome it to my Bear's Family!
Up: My little doggy Potato Down: My sis's big doggy Tomato Left: Christmas Bear my youngest sis gave to me as my 18th birthday present Right: My 17th birthday present I bought myself (4 of us have the same one ^^) Back: My 17th birthday present from my "old friend" :p Front: My 17th birthday present from Jann (4 of us have the same one ^^) Deng Deng Deng Deng! ~♥ Compared to the one Jackie gave to my sis (Right) (Once I brought back the new member my siblings immediately compare it to the one Jackie gave... SWT!)
My mom said I went out too long le today so I can't go to Kuan's Bai Tian Gong ceremony... Sorry ya...
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review