Saturday, 13 February 2010

Shopping Day

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 17:06
Other people had done their shopping already but I just started my shopping... This morning went to have a haircut. No comment. Just a haircut for my sis and me already cost RM56! After that we went to The Mines to shop... Within 2 hours ++ 3 of us (Mommy, my sis and me) spent around thousand something for our clothes! (Cai Yi lose liao... :p) We put a plastic bag in another so my dad will see less bags we're carrying... Otherwise he'll definitely nag a lot... (Hehe)
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

2 scream(s):

孤寂の木俞竹均 said...

rich lo u...

synwei × 小薇 said...

Once in a year wor... Hehe... Consider jimat dy lo...

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review