Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Tired Day

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 17:10
Today went out with mommy to open current account... Damn sleepy. (Yesternight read the reference books and do the CC assignments but still cannot finish... T_T I still got mandarin assignments leh. And don't know why I became so weak since I came back from Labuan, I just keep sneezing... And it got worse when I entered an air-conditioned room. My nose was stucked. T_T Can't even breathe right. So yesternight I slept in the study room. Ouch.) When we were on the way to the bank this afternoon, I met my ex-company's client so I just tegur sapa... Then my overprotective mom came and ask: Yes? Yes? (As if he's a bad guy...)
I just had to explain to her who is he. (Wargh... So embarrased... x_x) Huh... The procedure was so slow... It took us around 2 hours to finish opening a current account. Almost all the food stalls and restaurants are closing for the dinner already... =s Tired and starved. Bad thing is I wanted to eat spaghetti so much today. ~>_<~
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review