Monday, 5 April 2010

Busy Week

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:50
Finally Multimedia is done... After few weeks of hardworks and stayed up so late... Wee~ Then we're going to have more time after this week le~ (Coz this week have to hand in all the reports and all the presentations) Now sitting in the library looking at Cai Yi and Siva who are sitting opposite of me fighting each other like small kids (Yu Jin called this as da-qing-ma-qiao, 打情骂俏) and I laugh till my stomachache seeing them fighting... Now I left Technopreneurship Business Model Presentation and Mandarin Oral Presentation only~ Coz my part of Java is done ^_^ Wahahahaha~ ^^v Library's line is so poor that I have to use my broadband. Haix.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review