Thursday, 6 May 2010

Can't Wait To Go Home...!!!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:10
Exam finished on 4th... And I'm going back on 8th... Argh~!!! I shouldn't have buy air ticket that early, otherwise I would have been at home already by now!!! T_T Still got 2 days more... T_T Waiting is so suffering!!!!! ~>_<~ These days just watch Atashin'chi (我们这一家), pack my things, sleep, watch Atashin'chi, pack my things, eat, watch Atashin'chi, pack my things, ... Damn boring la~ Haix. (Although Atashin'chi is cute, but I can't keep watching this cartoon whole day long ma...) Want to get a job during sem break leh... This month used too much money le... Although Papa transfer money to me already, but I still have to finish my maggie mee before I go back, can't keep till next sem lar... And also to earn money for the trip in September~ ^_^♥ But then I can't go to Pulau Redang with JieFu and Ah Jie this month le... Sigh. Somemore I saw so many movies are on screen now - Ip Man 2, Iron Man, Toy Story & Toy Story 2 (3D), Ice Kacang Puppy Love~ Hope Ice Kacang Puppy Love is still on screen la ♥ ♫♪ 哈啰你好吗 衷心感谢 珍重再见 啊期待再相逢~♪♫ (O.o Addicted liao tim...)
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review