Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Miss Home

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 17:38
Yay! Finally the TM technician is here to set up the phone line, after 3 working days then the streamyx technician will set up our streamyx line~! Woohoo~ Called daddy and mommy to tell them about this and to cancel the digi broadband (which Cai Yi and I used to online since we've came back here) Owh I missed them sooo much... After the streamyx is installed then I can online whenever I want in my own room and can chat with daddy and mommy anytime le~ ^^ Ah, another matter... I thought I'm 'childish' enough to bring back my big bearbear... Who knows my roommate Cai Yi and Ah Jie played with bearbear more than I do (I just hug it to sleep nia) @@ I'll find some way to snap their photo when they play with bearbear to show how 'playful' they are, okie? =p
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review