Thursday, 15 July 2010

Nail Polish Committee~!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 09:37
Since Ah Shiang stay right a level below our unit, visiting her house every night has become our routine =p And since we played with her nail polish on the first night we stayed in campus, we LOVED to paint our nails after we settled in our new room~ Ah Shiang do have her own friends as well, they go to her house to bath everyday since their block do not have water supply yet, so they will also stop by her room to paint their nails together, and the number of person is just enough to form a Nail Polish Committee~! See, yesterday we paint our nails in these colors:
My "worm's" green nail polish (Coz she said uni-color is more formal wor... I love this green very much leh) My candy-colored nails~! ^^
So sorry to xian xian coz I'm so clumsy till kept scratching my paints and need to re-paint my nails again... I'll be more careful de le...
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review