Monday, 2 August 2010

My 'Love' Letter~

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:03
Finally! I finally received a letter that should have received months ago...
My ex-colleague had sent a birthday present and birthday card to me one week before my birthday and I've been waiting for it till my neck is going to be just like a giraffe... Yet now only I receive it!!! =__________= What school management it is...
See! This is the date the school management received.
I thought normally domestic postage will be delivered within a week or two, now only I know it takes 3 months... =.=
Stamps~ All MINE~ ♥
Thanks a lot iEKi~
And this is from Ah Shiang~ Stamps from Japan~ ^^
p/s: Sorry for the picture quality coz I took it with my lousy phone...
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review