Thursday, 2 September 2010

Bye~

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 11:36
This morning sent Ah Jie, Ah Di and Lenglui Chaifong Aunty to airport... It makes me miss home more... (btw the free toys for Happy Meal is still not changed... I got another Chimpanzee from the Littlest PetShop. New toys should be PowerPuff Girls.) When we need to go back, Cai Yi forced me to give direction... @@ Well I recognized most of it, except that I missed the last junction... We went to a longer route, but still at the end we managed to reach campus =p This time is just to airport... The next time Cai Yi is going to give me a BIGGER mission - to recognize the road to town!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review