Tuesday, 21 September 2010

First Real Cooking in Labuan

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:34
Yeap... Except for instant noodles, I guess this is the first time I cook in this small small island... I went out with Ah Shiang and Xian Xian this afternoon to post a senior's phone back to Peninsular for reparation, but all of the courier company don't deliver handphone... So end up I spent RM5 for nothing. (I did do some shopping, but those are not my stuffs... @@) Ah Shiang need to look for her stuffs so we left her in town and we came back to campus first... Who knows Ah Shiang came back at 7 something! I asked her what she's going to have as her dinner, then she said some milk and cereal... I don't know how and it ended up I cook for her... Well, I didn't do the cooking ALL by myself, Ah Shiang did give a little helping hand =p
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review