Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Happy Mid Autumn Festival~ ♥

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 00:00
It's mooncake festival again~ ♥ I do hope I can play lantern, but then everyone seems to be busying with their assignments; We're going to have Statistics class and Database class next, so I don't think I'll have the mood to celebrate it as well... Plus we don't have extra money to buy mooncake... What's "Mooncake Festival" without mooncake?! Sigh. Ah ba do asked us to go for BBQ... Just see la if any friends are going, I'm actually not very close with ah ba's friends also =p sorry ya ah ba... Probably I should just be a good girl and stay in my room do my assignments... Just hope my be♥ed family and my friends can celebrate it happily =)
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

1 scream(s):

Ivy K. said...

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!
I won a box of mooncake :) Too bad you can't taste it. hehehe

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review