Thursday, 23 September 2010

Not a BIG deal

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:21
Today Ah Shiang's boyfriend came, so she prepared to surprise him by fetching him from airport with 4 cars! It was a great pomp! Just exactly like how people fetch brides... So, I took the last car. Just a couple of turns and then I heard someone said "Oh SHIT!" Then screeching sound - eeeeeeeeeek BANG! What I saw was the distance between cars getting nearer and BANG just like bumper car, and of course I slipped a little bit to the front and knocked my right leg... So the 4th car and the 3rd car had to be sent for reparation. Most of us squeezed into the other 2 cars and went to airport while the 2 drivers of the cars waited at there for the truck. Ah Shiang's boyfriend treated us chocotop to calm us down~ After finish our ice creams we went back to school. And I think I got phobia from that accident, when Ah Shiang's boyfriend break the car my reaction was big... (So sorry that I scared them... @@) When we reached campus, Cai Yi keep on looking for food. I already have no appetite and I really wonders why she still can eat. And this is what she told me: "定惊嘛~!" ==" But don't have to worry la, coz no one is badly injured in this accident. =)
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review