Monday, 4 October 2010

Want to Cry... T_T

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:58
Today have to hand in 2 assignments - Accounting group assignment and Mandarin individual assignment. Because of the APK business and JCN, all of us don't have extra time to do any other assignments... So this afternoon after Accounting class my group members called up a meeting to do Accounting assignments together till 2pm... After that they went to class while Cai Yi and I have to finish up the rest... End up, I don't know why I'm the only one who did Accounting assignment, the others were either busy doing their Mandarin assignments or having their class, and yet I didn't even touch my Mandarin assignment! Although at the end Cai Yi took over the Accounting assignment to finish it up, but my Mandarin assignment is still S.U.C.K.S. coz it's all last minute work... Even their last minute work have more than 10 pages but mine is just 5 pages!!!!! ~><~ (I know quantity doesn't mean anything, but less quantity means less content! T_T)
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review