Sunday, 15 May 2011

Bunny Manicure~ ♥

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:45
My sis started to learn to paint her nails since late February. She started with French manicure, then the rainbow pattern, and then she started to learn other patterns like panda, smiley face and etc etc...

2 weeks ago, I saw the following nail art on Facebook so I shared it to my sis so she can try it on my nails =p

And this is the outcome:

Erm it might not be as pretty as the one I shared in Facebook but HEY! It's my sis's work 'kay. Cute for me, that's enough. ^_^ Plus my fingernails are short, skilful enough for her to paint the bunnies' long ears on my short fingernails. And I like my fingernails short.

I start missing her already.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review