Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Kung Fu Panda:The Kaboom of Doom!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:28
Today I watched another movie with my sis and bro again! ^_^


It's nice too! Guess there'll be a Kung Fu Panda 3. =p Hopefully I can watch another movie Insidious with my sis this Saturday la~

Today we have plenty of time. 12.30pm reached my mom's office to fetch her for lunch, then we fetch my sis at 2pm (She had her school tuition). Before the movie start, we went to have a walk in Pavilion KL. I bought a few formal clothes in Nichii - It's on sale! =D Today's 31st and Baskin Robin is giving discounts for all the ice creams too, but there's a long queue so we didn't manage to get one for ourselves... =(

Ah... Speaking of 31st, today is my last day of holiday already... Tomorrow I need to start working already... :s
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

2 scream(s):

Cinderella said...

excuse me dear ♥ y don't U roger me here? ur stamps is here crying for U to bring them home~~~aiya...should tell me ma u r here...lol...

Cinderella said...

excuse me dear ♥ y don't U roger me here? ur stamps is here crying for U to bring them home~~~aiya...should tell me ma u r here...lol...

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review