Wednesday, 1 June 2011

My First Day!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:17
Why would I have butterflies in my stomach? Unlike my previous posts, I don't need any working experience (just need to overcome the phobia of talking over the phone) and it can be handled easily. Who doesn't know how to talk?

But this time, it's a pre-internship experience - It has something to do with my knowledge and skills! One won't take the reward for doing nothing (无功不受禄), I understands it very well. I took the allowance, thus I have to contribute what I've learned, and that's why I'm nervous. I'm afraid I couldn't learn much and contribute much. =X

Here's where I work:

Wish me luck for tomorrow's training! *Determined*
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review