Friday, 15 July 2011

Happy Birthday M♥mmy

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:59
Today is mommy's birthday! Mommy sent youngest sis to school early in the morning, didn't have the chance to plant sweet kisses on her cheeks and wish her a great day ahead

After work, daddy sent me to Secret Recipe to buy a cake for the Queen of our house It was raining so the traffic was bad also. Since mommy didn't cook, we had our dinner before we went home.

It was around 9.30pm already when we reached home. Rest for awhile, I asked my sis to switch her Skype on and we sang birthday song together~ ( Forgot to take pictures! fml)

Not long after that, my uncle came and everyone started to surround my laptop to chat with my sis O.o My cousins were cute! Especially the youngest cousin brother  Gosh it made me feel so old =x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY ♥
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review