Sunday, 10 July 2011

Laughter's the Best Medicine

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 14:48
How long have you not laugh hysterically already? How long have you not laugh freely when you encounter something funny, but just a small laugh and that's it?

I laughed a lot with my family members. We laugh at each other's mistakes, teasing each other, make fun of each other.

Just a moment ago I watched a video clip in Facebook about cute puppies. Then I don't know how I linked, I ended up watching babies laughing videos.

Their laugh are so contagious! I just couldn't stop laughing as well listening to their hysterical laugh for just a "boo" or by ripping papers.

Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review