Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Not Feeling Well

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 21:02
Daddy and mommy purposely went back to popo's house in Ipoh to collect the durians (But I heard there's another main reason) Anyway, we had durian feast for the next two days.

I'm not sure whether I had over intake of durians and made me heaty or I ate something dirty during yesterday's lunch, I started to not feeling well after yesterday's lunch. I thought it was my menstrual pain because of cold environment (the aircond was switched on for too long) but it doesn't seem to be that way.

After I was back home, daddy mommy and sissies went out while my brother was playing computer games, so no one knew I threw up. Daddy somemore said I pretend to have fallen sick I didn't even have the appetite to have dinner. I tried to check my body temperature on my forehead, I saw 38.5°C if not mistaken...

This morning I woke up at 3.30am because of not feeling well, I forced myself to go back to sleep. I didn't know this morning had roadblock, it's really surprised me when I reached office as early as 7.45am without traffic jam. Somemore we seems to be a lil late.

I threw up again this morning, not long after I reached office. Ew! My digesting system seemed not to functioning well after the over intake of durians... Luckily I didn't throw up after that, but I still have intermittent abdominal pain and unwellness in trachea. ='(

This Saturday is the Bersih rally, it must be a havoc by then so my tutorial is postponed to the next Saturday again...
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review