Saturday, 22 October 2011

Blood Donation Campaign!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:02
I've already heard there'll be a blood donation campaign this morning. I purposely do preparation for this campaign you know!

Previously I said I didn't pass the blood pressure test, so I slept very early last night and had a heavy breakfast this morning. (p.s. I gained weight again T_T)

Guess what? I PASSED THE TEST!!!!!
.
.
.
But I failed in the blood density test. :( So I didn't get to donate blood at the end.

During the blood density test the nurse asked whether Edwin is my siblings anot! :O

Ni jiu hao la, can donate blood.

Dammit I looked so fat.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review