Wednesday, 12 October 2011

My Planner

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 02:56
Sorry. I just wanna break off from my assignment for awhile.

You see how my schedule is?

So many things to do within this month right? Lol that's not the main point. What I'm trying to show is... Shame on me. IT student somemore, yet I made my planner manually.

Now I've got this as well:

No need to be afraid of being lost track as I can update in my laptop immediately already!

Eh... I really am doing assignment okie! I just don't wanna let you see how messy is my desktop so I closed all the applications, threw all unnecessary documents and kept all the important one in a temporary file before taking the snapshot of the desktop calendar.

Aih... Little teddie also no eyes to see how bad I'm doing now.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

2 scream(s):

IEKi said...

How U put the planner calendar on ur Desktop my dear?

Debbie the Teddie said...

just install desktop calendar :)

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review