Thursday, 8 December 2011

5th Dec 2011 - It's HER Big Day!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 11:00
OMG... This post is so backdated! So sorry that we're occupied with our FYP...

Today This day is our babe - Cai Yi's birthday!

Ahdi and me wanted to have a surprise birthday party for her since it's her first year celebrating her birthday away from home, but she had organized a lot of surprise birthday for her friends (including me!) that she told us she will find out what we're planning so don't bother to have a surprise. Plus she wants to be pretty (usually we won't dress up if there's no occasion - surprise celebration doesn't count!) so it's up to us for any planning.

Since we can't do any surprise birthday celebration, we planned to buy her a birthday dinner at Fratini's Steak House at first, but she thought it's expensive and rather have a dinner at Grand Dorsett instead (she didn't know we're gonna buy her the dinner). Also we planned to buy her a nice cake (how can a birthday goes without birthday cake!). So okie, we thought the dinner is set, but then because the due date of submitting final year report is sooo near! That we have to cancel it to finish up whatever we have yet to do. I secretly facebook messaged her friend Joe and her sis to record a video for her as I know she'll be missing her family too!

Actually I think we slipped some information a lot of times! @@ At first I suggested ahdi to edit the video, but since dinner's cancelled and she suggested to go buy the cake, so I took the responsibility to edit the video back (coz I don't think I can edit it since I'm with Cai Yi most of the time). Since she's buying the cake so I rented a car for her. Who knows, AhGong confirmed with me that I rented his car IN FRONT OF CAI YI! @@ (Aiks forgot to inform him not to mention this in front of her dy) I told ahdi immediately and when we looked for her, she told Cai Yi ahma wanted to go town to buy things so she had to fetch her, but Cai Yi already knew she's going to buy a cake for her (Cai Yi said if I admitted renting the car instead of do the face to stop ahgong from mentioning it she might have been cheated, but the immediate thought that struck me was to stop him from mentioning it leh! ><)

So that evening, I was so panic I thought I couldn't finish the video. It was a tough job editing the video okie! Coz it's so funny and warm and touched I almost died controlling my emotion to appear on my face @@ It was almost 5pm when I put everything into places and asked ahdi over. When ahdi came, she asked us to show her our interface design. I passed my pendrive to Cai Yi and she showed ahdi the pages we did until she reached the 'Member's Profile' page - there's where I embed the video to show her!

She said very lame wor.

She refused to turn it on and ahdi had to keep her busy so I can turn it on for her! Then, she cried. Hohoho... Mission accomplished! *big evil grin* Well honestly when I watched  I'm also touched and cried together ahaha... Once the video is finished, Abby (her roommie) came in with a cake and we sang a birthday song to her~ ♥

Oops, too bad her family members didn't want the video to be posted on website. So, sorry sugar-pies you can't feel the feelings together with her~

So here I wish you once again although the actual date of posting this is already late:

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY BABE ♥


p.s. Wanna watch the video? Ask Cai Yi.
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review