Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Astrological Phenomena

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 04:13
Last Saturday night, we saw lunar eclipse at around 9pm. We learnt it in Science class about these astrological phenomena, but that was the first time ever we saw it!

Yesternight, we heard somemore news about meteor rain. Gemini meteor rain! Too bad I had to finish up my works, otherwise I would very like to watch it (well the main reason to watch it is to make a lot of wishes la of course! xD) BUT then only we realize that it only appeared at the north of the earth. Friends who went to view it just managed to feel the drizzle instead of meteor rain haha.

p.s. It reminds me of a song 'Airplanes': Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now - Good grades in all my subjects!!!

May All Your Wishes Comes True!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review