Friday, 9 December 2011

My Health Status!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:24
Okie. Today is the date I went to take my blood test. Wanna know the results?

I'M ALL NORMAL!!!

Bwahahaha... Turns out I might have worried too much. ^^" So I've asked the doctor, why do I look pale. He said if I don't have any constant headache, blurry vision or other sickness, then it is my physical appearance so I don't have to worry about it.

SO! I'm all normal okie! Don't have to ask me why I look pale already ha! xD

Btw, I wonder why they can't find my veins, coz twice I go for blood test, twice my both arms are poked T_T This time both arms couldn't get the blood, have to get it from my fist somemore. Ouch.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review