Sunday, 4 December 2011

Saturday Night!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 12:19
Felt so sorry to my dear teammate... Procrastination ruined our presentation! >< Since we're given a chance to make it up, I had to stick my butt and glue my eyes on the laptop till I've finish the design.

So, after 2 days and a night of effort, I've managed to finish most of the works and we went relax for one night! ^^

Evening yesterday we went out to shop for Cai Yi's keyboard (for tetris!) and my laptop skin. Then ended up I bought a keyboard too, since my 'T' and '.' keys are not functioning well. We even bought KFC as dinner!

8.30pm sharp, we went to watch Wu Xia in lecture hall - they're having movie fiesta!

Quite nice, but I'm distracted to the horror movie screened at the next hall :p

So now... Ahoj! Gotta continue my work dy. See ya!
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review