Saturday, 31 December 2011

Last Day of 2011! Happy New Year!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 23:23
Geez I've been procrastinating everything not only my studies but also blogging!

Okay now I'm gonna post my updates one by one.

1. FYP Report (7th Dec 2011, Wednesday)
My laptop just changed its battery, so I'm not sure what's really the problem... My interface is a bit... Out of control. We spent the whole night didn't sleep to finish up the report! I must say, after our exam later we'll need to continue our FYP. Otherwise I doubt we have the time to even complete it.


It's around 100 pages each! Final year is not easy eh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Assignments (13th Dec 2011, Tuesday)
Here I specifically refer to data structure and web programming. Not that I'm boasting myself, but I have to say I'm not suppose to submit the assignments with such standards. I should have done better. :( Spent one damn sleepless night each, and couldn't finish the assignments with better standards wtf. I'm so damn disappointed with myself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. FYP Presentation (15th Dec 2011, Thursday)
It's our judgement day! After 3 months of hardwork, it's time for us to present to the examiners. Our work is so complicated that the examiners once thought it's a 3-people-project @@ Anyway. The examiners are so going to 放长双眼 (not really in a positive way) to see how are we gonna do it FOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Mock Interview (19th Dec 2011, Monday)
I wonder business school have this training or not. The lecturer that interviewed me were Dean, the head of E-Commerce and another don't-know-who ahaha The questions they asked were kinda... Weird. Especially from the dean lol. At the end of the interview, they gave me some comments. They said I'm overall okie but they won't hire me coz I'm too demanding. @@?!

I recalled what I answered in the salary section... They asked, will I accept the offer if they're only able to give RM2k? I said I hope I'll have other expenses like toll and petrol covered coz I'm living quite far from the company. Whoa. Didn't know this is "demanding". Anyway hopefully this section won't ruin my overall marks lah :S

If you've followed my blog, I'm sure you'll realize that I'm wearing the same shirt for all the important presentations I have... This is the only decent shirt that I have!
(By decent I mean with proper collar and not semi-transparent like the grey top I have)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Happy Winter Solstice! (22nd Dec 2011, Thursday)
Cai Yi will never miss any of the festival here. So we all bought the ingredients to make tangyuan/dumplings!


See, we'll never run out of good food if we have Cai Yi here. Hehehe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Fratini's Steakhouse! (23rd Dec 2011, Friday)
It's a new steakhouse opened recently near Victoria's Hotel. We found it when we looked for a company for case study for an assignment. The name of the restaurant had already more or less revealed the price of the food. But still, we went there to have a try! (Super sorry to have to take the photos from Cai Yi coz my dumb phone has no flash and the photos taken were all damn dark)

I really don't know what happened to my eyes on that day (I'm still wondering is the flash the reason) my eyes were so freaking small wtf

This one I'm forcing my eyes to open bigger. Lots of light bubble appeared in front of my eyes after the whole photography session @@

The group: Haslina, Ain, Lin, Cai Yi, Ahdi, Me

Btw Cai Yi was so damn hot lo wei! I bet if she sits outside, our meal is paid by someone else already haha... Okie just kidding. *ahem*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Surprise!
We actually planned to give Cai Yi a bag she really liked as a birthday present. Ahdi asked the seller to tell Cai Yi that the bag is out of stock! (So sorry to the seller coz Cai Yi was going to buy some clothes along with the bag) Who knows, there're so many obstacles we just got it for her. Her birthday and Christmas are already over so we can only give it as New Year present. Didn't get to take photos so I can only grab from her blog again ^^"

Happy Belated Birthday
Happy Belated Christmas
Happy New Year
From Ahma, Ahdi and dumbass

Expectation:

Reality:

LOL just trolling :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last but not least...
8. Happy New Year! (31st Dec 2011 - 1st Jan 2012)
Like I said, one of the benefits of staying with Cai Yi is that we will have good food for almost all the festival we celebrate. This time New Year! ^_^ Had Bak Kut Teh for our dinner with movies and junk food #foreveralone Well, at least we have each other :) Planned to watch 3 Idiots at first but guess we had our dinner too early so we felt boring. Played a few poker games somemore hehe :p

So I wish everyone a Happy New Year and all of us will live happily ever after! (Coz living happily ever after means having a happy ending - which also means whatever we do will be smooth hehe)

Well one of my new year resolution should be tidy up my table. It's been a mess since we started to busy with our FYP and assignments ^^"
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review