Wednesday, 7 March 2012

My Birthday Present - In Advance!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 11:03
Because I have a little breakthrough in my assignment yesterday, I hereby award myself with a little time to update blog now. (Yesterday was having class for the whole day and stupid blackout strikes the whole campus wtf)

And yes, you can see from the title above, I'M GIVEN MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT ONE MONTH EARLIER~

The reason I got it is because Cai Yi couldn't stand my extremely broken purse so she decided to give my present earlier


I heart teddy bear~ Ohh my night owl come photobombing tim :p


3 compartments: 1st for my phone, 2nd for money and cards, 3rd for keys


By S.Cute!!!

I love it!!!!! THANKKIU CAI YI AHDI AHMA AND AHBA!!!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

1 scream(s):

Ivy K. said...

Hahaha the last sentence is the one that made me LOL! haha. I think your owl is a lot cuter than mine! :D

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review