Monday, 9 April 2012

Celebrating My Birthday in Advance! 8/4/2012 ♥

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 00:00
Since people start working / doing stuffs / travelling / etc on Monday, my birthday celebration had moved forward to this wonderful night.

This year they made it as high-profile as possible - meaning that NO surprise! So I got to choose my own cake and dressed up (or down?)!

First time ever I wore a bareback dress! Freaking insecure. @@ I shall cut the crap and let the photos do the talking.



Profile Picture of the Month!



My typical post thankkiu xD



Om nom nom~ Tartar Sauce! #sweetjesus.jpg


Only Cai Yi will use the cream to draw on my face. But since she did my hair and lent her dress to me so nevermind la :p
Ahma also got la but little bit jek haha



The usual group photo


Dafuq did I just see?

Photos courtesy from Cai Yi, Ain and Lin


Special Handmade Birthday Card from Ahma! ♥
With memes! :O



Teddy Pop Up Birthday Card! From Lin, Ain and Has.


Another Pop Up Birthday Card from Cai Yi, ahdi, ahba and Yu Jin!
Can never resist TEDDIES ♥♥♥

Thanks Cai Yi, ahdi, ahma, ahba, Lin, Ain and Has for the celebration~ Also thankkiu ahgong Juon for the car~
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review