Saturday, 19 May 2012

uʍop ǝpısdn ʍou sı ǝɟıן ʎɯ

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 01:52
Ok la since I'm now in my bottleneck just give myself some time to update blog here la.

After that previous post of "dying-because-of-FYP" I changed my lifestyle. Not "lifestyle" per se but the time period of my daily activity has turned upside down.

I woke up at around 6pm and have my 'breakfast', rest awhile and bath, 'buffer' my mood until I'm ready to concentrate on my FYP at around 11pm, then 'lunch' at around 1am, start working on my FYP until morning 6am and went to sleep. Then if Cai Yi's cooking, I'll have my 'dinner' at 12pm. Then I'll engaged to social activity - having small chats with my dear friends (whom you can count within one hand) Also, I don't know why but my bowel has been functioning quite well and I tend to go toilet everyday. But then the FYP is really progressing! (And reaching bottleneck now fml.)

Damn I might be a vampire. Or ghost wtf.


So we have already submitted our FYP report and poster. I must say I'm really grateful that I have a partner that settle every 'head and tail'.

And then! I just helped a friend in sound effect. LOL.

Recently the weather is freaking hot. Friends in Peninsula, stop using aircond dy! It's a bad cycle, you use aircond when it's hot, and then the carbon released from the aircond will contribute to the temperature, and then everyone's feeling hot, and then they use the aircond to cool themselves, and the temperature keep rising. Wtf. Now I will be awaken by the sweat because of the hot weather. What's worse, the JBA is trying to fix don't know which pipe and then we're having water shortage now. -_-

Seriously. Waddafuq.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review