Sunday, 10 June 2012

Asimov's Three Laws of Robotic

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 02:42
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Hahahahaha... All these while I've been living my life like a robot. Trying to please other people by following them until I displeases myself. Avoid conflicts so everyone aren't pissed, except for myself. Only complains when I cannot hold. And then I end up hurting everyone I cared.

Yes, you're right. I will never have real friends, if I keep building thick walls around me. I tried to be an ostrich, avoiding the cruel reality when we're bound to get hurt. Maybe I'm not ready to grow up yet, that's why I learn very slow. But still I'm learning, please bear with me.

But some day, I will learn to speak up for myself. And I shall thank you, for you're the one who teach me to be the person I should be.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review