Sunday, 10 June 2012

The Touch... Of Spoiling Devices.

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 03:21
Someone should give a name for this touch, since the only touch-term we have is Midas touch (the ability to turn stuffs into gold with a touch).

First, my printer. Replaced with a new one. Solved.

Second, my laptop keyboard (hard to press on the 'T' key. All the keys, actually). Bought external keyboard to replace. Solved.

Third, my touchpad (the cursor won't move no matter how hard I pressed). Bought mice to replace. Both spoilt. Using friend's mouse. Partially solved.

Forth, my headphone (unable to produce sound). Not solving.


And it has extended. What the eff.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review