Sunday, 12 August 2012

Papa's Birthday at Genting Highlands!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 19:33
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!

Genting gave papa and mami a free room each as their birthday present, so they booked 2 rooms on papa's birthday!

So sanjie suggested that I stay at her place overnight on Friday so the next day we can hang out in Festival City and haz Happy Ricebox and then papa can fetch us on the way to Genting.


Her roommate was still sleeping hence the darkness ^^"

Then we took taxi to Festival City! At first sanjie suggested to go at 10.30am but then ALL shops including the cinema will only open at 11am -_- so we went to Baskin Robin to lepak.


Never too early/cold for an ice cream! ♥

At first I wanted to have my usual ice cream flavour - chocolate, but then sanjie said it's kinda boring so I took Cotton Candy and she picked Mango Maniac. Turned out it's nice! :D

After we've finish the ice cream we went to have breakfast at ShihLin Taiwan Street Snacks for the Happy Ricebox she's been so eager to bring me there.


Happy Ricebox and Extra Large Chicken Chop!

See how happy I was with the ricebox wtf. It was just white rice with chicken chop and tofu. I don't know why sanjie likes it. Ok lah it was not bad la.

After we've finished our breakfast, we still have 2 hours to 1.30pm so we decided to watch a 2-hour movie to pass our time. It's the first time we watch movie in MBO rather than the usual GSC and TGV, and this is what we picked!


This movie was actually ok until I saw this girl:

What is that I don't even.

Papa called in the middle of the movie I thought he's arrived to pick us already wtf. Turned out he's just informing us to have lunch first coz they're having lunch.

After the movie has ended, all of the audiences went out of the cinema. But the exit is locked up!!! We're like walking to and forth to find an exit and at the end we went back into the cinema hall and went out from where we came in wtf. I think ALL of us watch movie in MBO for the first time -_-

Since papa hasn't call us, we went to buy drinks from Chatime and do some window shopping. And I bought a pair of formal shoes wtf. Shit I think my Becky's side had emerged wtf coz I bought 5 pairs of contact lens again (I still have 7 pairs unopened wtf) it's Fynale ok! Cai Yi said it's comfortable and it's expensive! Now it's 10bucks a pair and free postage for 5 pairs so it's a very good bargain!!! Ok if one day I'm blind I really shouldn't be sympathized on wtf CHOI *touchwood*. I really should control myself on weekends coz I tend to spend money so much wtf.

Mami bought a cake for papa, we immediately opened it once we checked in to our room.


Dadday Love Us

Lololol... I wonder is it the shopkeeper doesn't know how to spell "Daddy", coz it looks like "Dadday" to me wtf. (Or actually mami was trying to spell 'Dad day: Love, us'?)


Papa was napping from the tiredness of driving but KitKit wanted to eat the cake so much we woke papa so we can sing birthday song and he can cut the cake lol. The matches mami brought cannot be used so we leave the candles unlit wtf we asked papa to pretend the candles are lit then papa also played along and blew the candles lololol (Aww father's love ♥).

Then sanjie and me camwhore a bit while waiting for papa to recharge and went to have dinner.





Nah I have do my best to change my expression. Sanjie was trying to ask for more and this is what I gave her:

#no.jpg

I think I'm better in 'Forever Alone' lol coz my head is big but I have my family there! So no forever alone hee.

Then we realized KitKit was so pitiful coz no one wanna play with him, we decided to play card games.


He's so excited when we said we wanna play card game with him. See he even pose like the king of gambling (赌神) and shuffled the card #likeaboss.jpg for us.

Since papa and mami redeemed their complimentary gifts from Genting, not only they have one room each, they have 2 complimentary tickets to the show by FREEZE. And since papa and mami weren't interested in the show, they let sanjie and me to watch!


When we entered the hall, they took our picture first. I wasn't ready and I was like 囧 wtf. Sanjie didn't even wanna look at the picture after the show ends.

The magic show was ok ok la just that they performed it on ice. And the whole show was half figure-skating performance and half magic show. I'd prefer magic show lor :p


Our hotel room was in First World Hotel and I hate the escalator from Resort World to First World coz it's so steep and the advertisement board at the side was tilted it made me feel like I will fall at anytime wtf.

This morning everyone woke up late. I tell you! Everytime we went to Genting, no one knows the exact time. Unless we have a watch. So we're all too cozy to leave the bed. Until papa said we need to check out at 12pm then only we got up one by one lol.

And then we had Baskin Robin again after our brunch!!! ♥ Awesome or not you tell me! Free room and free show and haz ice cream somemore! Ahdi asked me to bring souvenir and I planned to give her Genting's air in bottle lol coz I didn't play arcade games so I don't have gifts for her. Then she told me to keep the air from Genting in the bottle for her lol!!! What kind of friend is this to teach her friend such lame idea to prepare a lame present! And it happened to be the same idea as what I thought!!! Ok I'm going to improvise a little bit with the idea - Tap water from Genting!!! Special or not! Better than air! Can boil and drink! xD Ok la think about it also I feel lame dy so I didn't bring anything back la. :p

Next week erjie is coming back!!! Sunday night!!! WEE~ ♥ Too bad she doesn't like to sit still in a room for long hours so our movie marathon will only include 2 movies (we picked Step Up Revolution and Bourne Legacy, hopefully the cinemas are still screening them la).
Categories ,
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review