Sunday, 30 September 2012

Happy Mid Autumn Festival~

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:13
Sanjie received 4 complimentary movie passes again.

#fliptable.jpg

Sigh. I always have no luck in contests T_T

LUCK Y U NO COME TO ME!!!

Today I went to sing k with erjie at IOI mall coz she wanted to buy dumbbells. 2 hours only for less than 4 persons.



Hmph!!! Other places can sing at least 3 hours lo eventhough only 2 persons. But they have buffet lunch and they extended one hour for us so fine lo.

Can't believe my holiday ended like this and tomorrow I need to start working already (as well as my work out) I WILL MISS YOU A LOT, DELICIOUS FOOD T_T

Happy Mooncake Festival cuppycakes.
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review