Saturday, 29 September 2012

Horror Stories

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 01:24
People who know me well, will know I like to watch horror movies, listen to horror stories, and even search for horror stories to read online.

After reading ahdi's entry I feel like wanna share one too. Based on true story.

People who haz weak heart please don't read yo. You should already stop reading from what the title had suggests.

And please don't shoot me for being a stooge wtf.

*

Have you heard of the kid-ghost in the dorm?

Doesn't matter I'll narrate it.

There was a dorm with 4 occupants with a cupboard for each of them. It was said that the cupboards were just half the height of the room. So one day, one of the occupants was still awake in the middle of the night. That occupant saw a kid sitting on a cupboard and he/she was afraid so she pretended to have fallen asleep. And so the kid starts counting: 一个睡着了,两个睡着了,三个睡着了,还有一个还没睡 (One has fallen asleep, two has fallen asleep, three has fallen asleep, and one is pretending to sleep)

Now imagine you're the one who's not asleep yet.

You're welcome.

And here comes my dorm story.

So it happened at one peaceful night in 2 years ago in a far away land wtf when Cai Yi and me were roommates. In the middle of one night, Cai Yi decided it was a boring night that she was slightly awake (not sure if she's really slightly awake or just in a dream) and she saw a kid-sized sadako standing at the end of my bed watching me in my sleep wtf. And she just turned around and continue her sleep. Not sure if CY's afraid to do anything or just brave enough to ignore it wtf.

Good gracious I have goosebumps all over me everytime I visualize about it wtf. You're welcome.

As I have mentioned at the beginning of the entry, I would like to know more horror stories! Please share if you have some scary horror story to tell. :D

Oh wait there's more! Scroll and be prepared to be scared!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




It's one of my favourite profile picture but I was forced to take it down coz otherwise people will unfriend me T_T

I hope I won't get karma from it wtf I don't wish to see any of them even though I like their stories very much. Oh wtf it's this late night somemore I better go to bed la kthxbye.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review