Saturday, 13 October 2012

Hot N Cold, Up N Down

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 13:15
My life is like roller-coaster.

Case 1:
The application I submitted before, has no reply, yet they gave my sis the offer.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

This is so dramatic I can even put myself in Katy Perry's song:
Coz I'm hot then I'm cold, I'm yes then I'm no
I'm in then I'm out, I'm up then I'm down...

Ok stop wtf.

Don't ask me what I'm gonna do because I'm also confused.

Not sure if wanted the offer because really wanted to
Or just plain admiration towards the "celebrity" inside

• - - - - - - - ๑ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ๑ - - - - - - - •

Case 2:
Just went to have a follow-up pre(or not)-employment medical check up.

And yeah, I'm declared fine.
Haters gonna hate me for being so healthy ngehehe.

One minute before I thought I was fine, the next minute my health report indicated something is wrong with me. And the minute after that I'm all healthy and good again. Ok la I exaggerated a bit but the context is there.

Maybe I should describe my life as a box of chocolates. Otherwise, what can I say about my keep-expanding body size?
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review