Tuesday, 23 October 2012

My Convo Trip Day 6

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 02:23
We're suppose to wake up at 7am, have breakfast at 8am, and start looking for the road to the studio at 9am coz we bought their deal on Groupon and we found that it's super complicated from google map. But then we woke up one hour late so everything scheduled are postponed an hour later. When we were having our breakfast, #soulmate already start searching for the road to the studio.


My mami and papa ^^

#soulmate were lost so we immediately went to save her once we've finish our breakfast! *Hero songs on*

But hor!!! When we're about to reach a junction, we couldn't turn right coz we went to the wrong lane so I pointed to the right so if #soulmate can turn around she can turn first coz I saw the line from the opposite direction was quite jam BUT WTF THEY JUST LEFT WITHOUT US

T______________________________T

Can I have one time, just once, that I won't get scolded from my parents when I tried to help my friend, or make people think I cared for friends when they don't even care for me ah? :'(

OMG I feel like I wanna die in the car right away. #soulmate was so ganjiong coz we were lost and she can only see road names on her google map and my parents kept scolding me for not giving clear directions and I almost shouted at papa for N times telling him #soulmate can't see buildings on her map wtf T_______________T

Then we reached after searching for 2 hours. 2.FREAKING.HOURS. I don't understand why they moved there, I mean it's not like I know where they were located previously la but they fking move into residential area! With no banner or posters or whatever shit that tells they're a fking studio!!!!!

Ok I shall not protect their name coz we were so unsatisfied with their service. It's called L'unico Wedding Gallery. I'm not sure if other people are satisfied with their service or not but this is our experience. After we bought the groupon voucher, I emailed them for enquiry coz both of us don't like to talk over the phone (mild telephonophobia) wtf. And guess what? The reply email was freaking ask me to call their business handphone to make appointment for the studio photoshooting. I was like, WTF? I emailed for enquiry only eh, not making an appointment eh dai lou! Then ok lo, one day I called up to make appointment with them. But after I hung up, #soulmate said she had somemore enquiries so she called up again. And she can't get through their phone EVER SINCE. Not even me. Eh if they can't handle so many requests then don't put up their deal on groupon la wtf people is expecting your service to be good leh coz you're trying to market your service right? Wtf.

Then the voucher mentioned that we can haz makeup before photoshooting ma. So I asked for the service lo. The makeup lady told me they will charge me RM1 for new sponge wtf HELLO ONE NEW SPONGE ALSO YOU CAN'T AFFORD KA??? IF YOU EXPECT TO MAKEUP FOR YOUR CUSTOMER THEN DON'T PUT SO MANY HIDDEN CHARGES LA CAN???

And then the photos they took weren't really pretty also wtf I can see my double chin wtf wtf you see my picture I ownself take la not many can see my double chin ma right or not??? (OK maybe not wtf) So they let us choose one complimentary 10R-sized photo, 2 4R-sized photo, and #soulmate can haz 2 photos saved in the CD while I can only haz one coz I freaking used their makeup service. Eh you'd think it's included in the deal lo!!!!! Wtf. If I knew I'd makeup ownself before going then I can haz one extra photo dy wtf. Save on the stupid extra charge on the sponge also.

Then! We thought we just have to pay for RM30 coz they need time to print the photos out ma but we won't be around to collect so they'll need to post to us so we thought OK la adding in postage fees 30bucks, we paid in total 45bucks jek ma still cheap. HELL NO! They have this 30bucks extra charge coz we haz "background change"!!! I suppose what they meant was we can only take normal photos without background setting (as in graduation studio background la) but since we're taking graduation photo so they charged us for the background wtf.

Sibeh sien. Luckily the fella in charge said he can give me a bit discount for the softcopies. Originally I need to pay RM3 for each softcopy but since I have 29pcs he let me pay RM1 for each.

*Grumpy grumpy*

Die die also I must put it online wtf.





MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE

More photos here and here.

I didn't even get to take a proper studio photo with #soulmate wtf so sad :(

Trying to make "unimpressed" meme but apparently I failed

After the studio photoshoot papa brought us to the photo shop to collect the photo I took my scroll coz erjie also wanna buy hers. I LOVE YOU PAPA MAMI!!!

Wa luckily we checked the map it comes in handy later at night.

Then we went back to the school to return my regalia and mortar board. Shun bian take some photos with papa and mami with different background hehe.








And took my real scroll after returning the stuffs!




The photos taken by the appointed company

After going out for so long we rested a bit before going out again. This time bringing papa to the port ngehehe.

Before that, papa passed by The Coffee Bean and found that they're having Buy 1 Free 1 promotion!!! So we went to have some drinks first ^^
Chicken pie and muffin
4 for the price of 2!
Aww my papa mami

Here're the photos taken at the port.

My papa also know how to pose ma hahahaha






I still don't know where is Yu Kee ahaha #soulmate wanted to bring her family to have dinner there too but since the restaurant is closed so we went to Sin Kee right opposite of our hotel to have dinner.


Then hor! #soulmate said wanna sing k waaa FUYOH ON LA OF COURSE!!!

But this fella lost at my area wtf. Luckily I went to Api-Api Centre right at the afternoon I know how to give direction.




Charged us 30bucks per person, comes with 2 drinks and a bowl of snacks each person, but not many songs to sing one :( I mean, no new songs lo -.-

Countdown for us waaaaa
Of course sing 劲歌金曲 to get few more minutes extra la xD

Haiz tomorrow going back le leh :( Then start working again leh :( OMG I'm officially a graduand and working adult dy OMG
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review