Thursday, 11 October 2012

My First World Problems

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:51
Nuffnang is giving out premiere screening for Sinister and Paranormal Activity 4.

Which, Sinister will be screened on 17th Oct, while Paranormal Activity 4 is on 22nd Oct. #fliptable

Wanted to win free movie passes but won't be around on the screening dates

I wanted to comment so that I know whether I can win with my answers or not but then if win dy how I cannot RSVP also T.T later they ban me from joining future contests how?

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

My phone is a piece of crap. I don't know about other people la but it just won't work for me although it's a smartphone. Ok la at least it's a liiiiiiiiiittle better than it's ancestor - ahdi's ancient Nokia xD

I didn't realize until today, papa came late to fetch me from work. I asked him why he didn't use sms system anymore? Coz he used to sms me he's there then I'll pack and leave ma. So he scolded me for not reading messages lo he'd waited for me for half an hour dy T.T But there's no new incoming messages!!!

So I changed the memory from phone to SIM. Aaaaand I received messages I should have received since yesterday.

-_-

And then this stupid phone cannot be set to turn off 3G so my whatsapp will connect to diginet EVERY FREAKING TIME when it's not connected to wifi and I lost RM3-RM8 everyday connecting to internet doing nothing T_____T

Then I said I wanna change my phone to Samsung S3 but sanjie said not good wor :( But I don't want to be #mainstream Apple fans so no iPhone also thankkiu ^^" unless there's really no good phone to use already #okay

Please donate to me so that I can get a new phone to stay connected to you all and/or give suggestion about which smartphone I should get.

Ribuan terima kasih!
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

2 scream(s):

#soulmate said...

hi i wanted to reply to you at my blog, under your comment but well i couldn't. so here it is: suck it up yo!

Teddie Debbie said...

¯\_(°_°)_/¯

whatever, babe

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review