Sunday, 11 November 2012

Erjie is Socially Awesome!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 22:41
Buying presents for our loved ones has become more and more difficult especially when we grew old enough to not make DIY items coz it's not eco friendly ahaha. Also some people don't have space for ornaments in the house. Or they don't like to keep ornaments.

So if there's anything you would like to have as a present (of course it has to be affordable la) let me know so I don't have to crack my head to think for presents! Save me the trouble AND you don't have to worry that you wouldn't like the present ahaha. Sibeh no heart la me

I think erjie knows it very well. She told sanjie she wanted an iPhone case as her birthday present (shared it with ahkit). And she told me she wanted to have hair cut/blow.

...

Ok lah.

So I brought her to the place I had my hair treatment before.

AND THIS IS HOW I DISCOVER THE SOCIALLY AWESOME SIDE OF ERJIE.

When I had my hair treatment, the hair stylist chatted with me too, asking how's my life, how old am I, was I still studying, was I looking for job in the mall (coz I told her I just graduated) wtf and I just replied "aha (positive reply)" "mm-mm (negative reply)" awkward smile or short answers wtf.

Today I brought erjie back there and when she's having the treatment session, the hair stylist came and have a small chat with me.

Hairstylist: How's life? Today no work?
Me: Tomorrow, tomorrow.
Hairstylist: So good... Once you start working then have holidays dy.
Me: *awkward smile*

She thought I just found a job wtf. Probably in the mall.

But! When both erjie and the hairstylist chatted, erjie knew where she stay, where is she from, her paktor pattern, and at the end they even take a photo together and we're asked to add her facebook account wtf.

AHDI, THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL SOCIALLY AWESOME OK!

And then she kept saying erjie looked like Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) after the haircut LOL wtf. #jelly

Side note: I thought I can join CIMB contest by paying erjie's hair treatment bill with CIMB debit card but then it requires me to enter PIN number leh can anyone enlighten me how to check what's my PIN number arh wtf.
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review