Monday, 26 November 2012

I'm getting famous...? o.O

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 17:39
Playing cheats making a new entry to give people an illusion that I update my blog quite frequent ahaha :p

Congrats to me coz now I have overseas readers o.O


Stats by Nuffnang
Stats by Blogger

OHAIYO! Um... ALOHA! ... Err... Ahoj...?

Shit. I believe these are not the correct greetings for the foreign readers wtf.

How about this... Hi hi!

But one thing I don't understand is that #soulmate told me someone searched "debbie khaw syn wei blog" and landed on her blog. (??!) Shouldn't that fella land on my blog?

Nev'mind. #soulmate, you and your blog is gonna be famous too. This is what we called chain reaction. Ngehehe.

Happy blog-reading! :)
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review