Saturday, 10 November 2012

It's Erjie's Birthday...

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 21:23
Today iz erjie's birthday! I bet you all was waiting for my updates about what we do to celebrate erjie's birthday.

Here you go! JENG JENG JENG...
.

.

.

.

.

SHE WENT OUT WITH HER FRIENDS!

Yea bummer right. Nev'mind lah we'll celebrate it with her tomorrow.

Since today is my favourite day I've decided to spend my day SLEEPING! ♥ Some people might think I'm just wasting my day by sleeping. Hm. Waste time or not, that is the question wtf. As long as I enjoy doing it, I benefit from what I do, it's not a waste of time.

OK la standard social protocol requires me to wish erjie happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERJIE! ♥❤♥
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review