Friday, 30 November 2012

Tangerine Kitty - Dumb Ways To Die

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:59
Disclaimer: This entry DOES NOT teach/guide the kids to commit suicide. It's just a reminder for the people to be aware of their surroundings so they won't just die liddat, coz it'd be a very dumb way to die.

Recently I'm all in to work. Coz my very geng de senior left the job. The other guy is doing supporting so I'm the only one who develops until new staffs come in. Sibeh depressed la. It's like FYP all over again but 10x more difficult :( SENIOR Y U LEAVE!!!!! *Sobz*

Had a farewell lunch with him at Rakuzen today. (Oh my wallet... Wtf)

Erjie found this video actually. I think they should collaborate with Happy Tree Friends and let them cast in the clip la LOL.



#soulmate is #mindblown HAHAHA.

Fking shit la the moment my senior left his place, I have a sudden panic attack wtf. T_T And all he had for me is a cup noodle wtf. I will surely eat it when I'm starving during OT thankkiu bearie muchie.

Here's the interactive web you can check.
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review