Sunday, 30 December 2012

Random Movie Day

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 20:55
I cannot tahan dy la! No one wanna watch The Hobbit with me :3

So I came to the last resort: I dragged ahkit to watch with me. I bribed him with popcorn and softdrinks wan ok.


Boy I should have come another day, or make online booking to get better seats.

First, there are 2 families who brought their kids to watch the movie, one sitting at the row in front of us, the other one sitting at the row behind us. The kids just won't keep quiet and talk non-stop wtf.

Second, the lengmuis sitting beside me very annoying la. When the Gollum showed up, they keep saying it's ugly wtf. Then when the Orc was about to chop Thorin's head, they keep screaming "OMG THEY'RE GONNA CHOP HIS HEAD *cover face and scream*" and more screams wtf -_-

OK tomorrow is the last day of this year already! Will do something so it won't go wasted!
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review