Friday, 11 January 2013

I need movie buddy!!!

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 21:05
My luck come swoosh swoosh wtf *banging head on the wall*

First, I won free tickets for the same movie (The Last Stand) at different places, so I gave one pair to Kuan.

Then, I won free tickets for the same movie (Mama) from both Nuffnang and ChurpChurp. Since no one going with me, I'm bringing my family to watch with me.

And then! I just found out I won another pair of tickets for The Last Stand!!!

*Bang head on the wall*

#soulmate said I need a car so people will watch with me when they don't have to worry about transportation. Deng I provide movie tickets (free entertainment leh!) dy somemore want me to be driver.

Then she replied: Find gigolo also need to pay la.

Omfg. What I'm doing now is like finding a gigolo wtf. #facepalm.jpg
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review