Sunday, 13 January 2013

Movies... At home

Scribbled by Teddie Debbie at 21:06
So I was saying I don't (know how to) download movies, and #soulmate introduced torrent.

And you know right, my own laptop is spoilt.

Ya you know,
Wooh.

So after installing torrent, I was like

And I've finished watching the latest episode of TBBT Season 6 yesterday and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter today.

#sweetjesus.jpg

Boy I missed the moment we watched movies during dinner back in my university life. Now that I watch movies in the laptop again, I don't feel comfortable if I don't have something to chew on wtf.

Ok gotta go back watching Prometheus, the one I didn't manage to finish watching in the flight back to Malaysia from Australia :p Ciao!
Categories
Share/Like to turn a rhinoceros into a unicorn!

0 scream(s):

Post a Comment

 

Teddie • Debbie Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review